Wager or bonus wagering is the minimum number of bets a player must make in order to withdraw their winnings. Wager casino is defined as a factor, such as 30x, 60x or x30x60. You need to multiply this number by the bonus amount to know how much you need to spend at the casino to withdraw your winnings.
A reasonable factor is x15 – x40, higher numbers will be very difficult to bet on. In addition, pay attention to the following conditions:
- Some casinos place a wager not only on the bonus money but also on the deposit. Then the user has to place twice as many bets.
- The order of the payouts during the game. Most often, the client's money is paid first, followed by the bonus money.
- A big bonus doesn't mean it's profitable. The larger the amount, the more difficult it is to get it back. When choosing a promotion, it is better to follow the average.
Additional Bonus Wagering Terms
In addition to the amount of wager, you will also find other conditions in the bonus regulations:
- Betting dates. The rules dictate the time within which the money must be wagered.
- The size of the bet. The operator imposes a money limit on one spin when placing bets. High bets can bring big wins, which is not profitable for the institution. For example, in Betamo the maximum stake is PLN 20.
- Slots allowed. The site specifies slot restrictions. Usually, slots with a high RTP end up on the prohibited list.
It is better to choose bonuses with a turnover that is set only on the funds spent, and not on the entire amount of the deposit.
Preference should be given to special offers with a long validity period. If it takes up to three days to wager the bonus funds, you should think twice - if you fail to trade, all winnings will be void.